By using this app, you can see frequency, channel, modem manufacturer, encryption, security,distance to the router, power, name and Mac address of wireless access points around you and show some information about connected devices to your network. In a word, this app is a Wi-Fi analyzer with extra features. With the ability to connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (No need to root on android 5 and later, need root on android 4.4 and earlier).
– Connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (At least 5 PINs displayed)
– WiFi analyzer (channel, Distance to the router, router manufacturer, encryption)
– Connection using passphras
– Password maker (Create strong passwords)
– Password recovery (See saved WiFi passwords – requires root)
– WiFi channel scanner (Currently only the 2.4 GHz frequency band is supported)
– Show connected devices to your network (Show name, mac, vendor, ip, count)
– WiFi increased security guidelines.
* Updated PINs & OUI database
* Fixed Android 9 scanning issue
* Fixed minor issues
* Please Note: Because of the new limitations of Android 9, You can no longer connect using WPS with no-root method.
Also root-method may not work on some devices.
This restriction has been applied by Google and nothing can be done about it.